San Miguel Golf Society Doubles & Singles Match Play 2018
San Miguel Golf Society Doubles Match Play,
The following rules will apply forthwith with regards to Doubles matches.
1. Names of all those wishing to play in the SMGS Match Play doubles should be collected and entered in to a draw from which playing partners will be chosen. Pairings won’t be known until the draw is made.
2. 90% Handicap difference taken from the lowest Handicap Player who will play of scratch.
Rest of the rules as in Singles.
San Miguel Golf Society Singles Match Play,
The following rules will apply forthwith with regards to Singles matches
1. Full handicap difference,
2. All matches to be played off yellow blocks.
3. If matches are tied after 18 holes and the first tee is not available the next time the pair play with S.M.G.S. the match will restart on the 1st tee sudden death.
4.If matches are tied after 18 holes NO MORE SHOTS will be given on the extra holes.
5. The matches will be played on society days(Unless both players/teams agree to play on a non society day) and all players will also play in the competition of the day.
6. All matches to be played by the stipulated time if not both players eliminated from the Competition ( Captain to use his discretion and his decision to be final).
7. That if under exceptional circumstances a player/players (doubles) can not play a round for which they have qualified then they are replaced by the person/persons
they beat in the previous round, so negating the need for byes (with the exception of the first round)'
8. Entrance fee 5 Euro per player.
9. Maximum Handicap Men 24 Ladies 28.
Competition starts January 1st 2018 , registration closes 28th December 2016.
Please make sure you are available to play.